lundi 28 novembre 2011

Chapter 120: closing the door

Right, I thought I'd take a few minutes for this. Since things have been moving fast lately, I haven't been able to talk about my travels much in this blog. As a notebook full of thoughts and observations, I quite like it. But I have the feeling that it's not really useful anymore, so I'll just close this blog for good, instead of writing something in it once every three months. I prefer to scratch paper when I have the opportunity, and I have a couple of other blogs going on for Willamette University students. As for personal dreams and thoughts, fiction writings and others, they're still here, and maybe the best thing to do is to stop using the blog as an excuse not to make them bigger, not to dedicate more time to them than it takes for just one article. So I'll see you all soon. ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire