vendredi 6 février 2009

Walden Mediatisé

"We commonly do not remember that it is, after all, always the first person that is speaking. I should not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew so well. Unfortunately, I am confined to this theme by the narrowness of my experience."
"Why should they begin digging their graves as soon as they are born?"
"The finest qualities of our nature, like the bloom on fruits, can be preserved only by the most delicate handling. Yet we do not treat ourselves nor one another thus tenderly".
"Public opinion is a weak tyrant compared with our own private opinion. What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates, his fate."
"It is never too late to give up our prejudices."
et d'autres mots encore.. A suivre peut-être.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire